Universal Collision Centre (UCC) is part of the largest auto body network in Saskatchewan and holds 3-Star Elite Accreditation, the highest level of accreditation offered by SGI. Customers also get the benefit of unique tools such as the mobile estimate van, which provides on-the spot quotes across the city. And, as a founding partner of the new Mosaic Stadium with the Saskatchewan Roughriders, UCC continues to give back to the community. But the recent award is also about UCC’s desire
to keep improving its service.
Recently, UCC became Saskatchewan’s first Certified Collision Care Facility. That means, among other things, that UCC possesses the facilities, tools, and expertise necessary to repair current and next generation vehicles to the highest possible standard. That includes luxury cars, imports, and vehicles with aluminum construction. And, Universal Collision Centre has just opened a second location at 2355 1st Avenue. With the introduction of the central location, UCC can deliver its first-class service to more people in Regina and surrounding communities.
Commenting on the most recent recognition, UCC General Manager P.J. Morris says everything begins with the team. “Our highly-trained and qualified team works tirelessly not to win awards, but to make every customer happy. Being in the collision repair industry, our customers might be dealing with stressful or even tragic situations, so it’s our responsibility to be helpful, honest, and empathetic. I think the team delivers on that promise every day, so all the credit belongs to them.”
The UCC team follows a seven step process:
- Repair Plan: The vehicle is strategically dismantled as the team carefully goes through everything that needs to be repaired. The car doesn’t go into production until they have 100 per cent of the parts needed.
- Metal Repair: This is where the deep repairs of the vehicle occur. UCC has a team of highly talented craftsmen with years of experience, as well as the latest in repair equipment to ensure the vehicle is completed to pre-accident condition.
- Filler Department: Before your car is painted, the team members will make sure the surface of the vehicle is nice and smooth. It’s extremely important this step is done to perfection.
- Prep and Prime: It’s very important all preparation work is done to in-process quality standards before the vehicle is painted.
- Refinishing Department: Before it’s painted, a great deal of care goes into masking a vehicle to make certain no overspray occurs. The highly maintained paint booths ensure top quality paint and supplies are used on every vehicle.
- Reassembly Department: The UCC team reassembles the vehicle according to pre-accident condition, while double-checking the fit and finish of the vehicle.
- Quality Control Check Point: This is a very detailed verification process that ensures everything is completed to the impeccable quality customers expect of the UCC team.
UCC is also home to a large and organized auto spa that provides professional detailing services and a wide variety of packages. With trained staff and environmentally friendly cleaning products, Universal Auto Spa will ensure your vehicle gets the best professional care and attention.
Proud to have the best team, the best facility and the best customers in the province, Morris adds: “We truly appreciate the care and attention to detail that our technicians put into each vehicle. We all do the very best we can to please our customers and we are extremely grateful for their ongoing loyalty.”
Universal Collision Centre North Location
3910 Rochdale Blvd.
Universal Collision Centre Central Location
2355 1st Ave.
Regina, Regina, SK